Physical abuse includes causing bodily harm, discomfort or injury caused by hitting, punching, kicking, slapping, pushing, burning, biting, spitting, dragging, pulling, using weapons and objects, restraining, confining, stalking and/or the withholding of food and/or medical attention.
- Throws something at you
- Pushes, grabs or shoves you
- Pulls your hair
- Twists your arm
- Pins you to the wall, floor, bed
- Chokes you
- Kicks, hits or punches you.
- Hits, or tries to hit you with something
- Threatens you with a knife, gun or other weapon
- Tried to run you down with a car
- Physically and/or sexually abuses children
- Kills pets
- Deprives you of sleep